Northwoods Software provides web design and development, custom software development, and enterprise content management (CMS) design and implementation expertise to companies nationwide. Northwoods has built a reputation as a thought leader in web design through our award winning work, our commitment to mastery of the latest technologies, and our passion for ongoing education for our team, our clients, and the business community.
Northwoods was founded in 1997 by twelve colleagues who joined forces to build a company specializing in web development and software engineering. Leading this group and initiative was Northwoods' President, Patrick Bieser, an accomplished entrepreneur, software executive, programmer, and web usability expert.
Since then we have hand picked in-house design and technology professionals who all share a passion for creating top quality websites and software applications.
The specialists at Northwoods have substantial backgrounds in many disciplines, and have successfully deployed complex website and software projects in a wide variety of business sectors.
- 750+ clients worldwide with over 2,000 projects completed
- 400+ websites running on the Titan CMS platform
- 5,000 authors and editors using Titan CMS
- Listed twice in the Inc 500 as the Fastest Growing Company in the US
- Awarded the Future 50 four times by MMAC and the Business Journal
- Listed among the Top 25 Software Companies by Small Business Times magazine
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by BizTimes Magazine
- 3,000+ people have attended a free weekly Northwoods Workshop or Seminar since 2005
- Certified Microsoft Partner
Northwoods Software has enjoyed decades of success because of our passion for customer service and our firm focus on our target markets. We build long-term working relationships with our clients, treat our employees like family, and never forget to have fun and enjoy life.