Your ongoing duties:
- Provide support for our Digital Marketing Strategists and Account Teams
- Contribute ideas to web design projects, SEM, social and content marketing strategies, digital strategy consulting, and content management implementation
- Assist with client presentations, interviews, status updates, and content inventories
- Assist with team communications
- Help manage and document web and digital marketing projects
- Coordinate and attend client meetings
- Assist with web, social and SEM research and project scheduling
- Provide support for marketing campaigns and promotions
- Assist with client content support and content migration from old websites
- Document new internal processes
Here's what we know about you:
- You have a strong understanding of digital and an interest in emerging trends and digital marketing
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects
- You can adapt to changing circumstances
- You pay attention to details
- You are self-confident and take pride in high quality work
- You have a passion to learn and grow in the web/technology field
- You're not afraid to speak up and share ideas
- You respect and support other team members
- You know that family comes first and want to work with like-minded people
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- College degree in related field
- 1-2 years of hands-on digital/social/marketing experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability to work on multiple activities concurrently in a fast paced environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team environment and with internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively self-manage time and projects
- Ability and desire to learn new programs
- Social Media, Content Marketing and/or SEM experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and InDesign is a plus
- Experience with SEM/SEO/MA tools (e.g. Moz, HootSuite, GA, Act-On, SEMRush, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in a digital agency environment helps put you at the top of the list
What do we do?
We build large web sites, implement content management systems (CMS) for clients, design stunning web sites, obsess over usability and findability, and engineer large software systems.
Northwoods creates enterprise web sites using our in-house team of developers, designers, information architects and project managers. We are not a staffing firm. No new cubicle every six months. No bench. You work with the same 35 really smart people day-to-day. They're (mostly) very friendly and they all like beer. Our work is never boring.
Travel is very limited and 98% in SE Wisconsin. We offer great benefits including 401(k) and great salaries. Northwoods is an Equal Opportunity employer.
At Northwoods we have created a very free and relaxed work environment. You can do what you want with your office space, dress the way you want, and even work from home if you need to.
All employees get two monitors, the latest hardware, and free popcorn on Wednesdays. No need to wear shoes around the office. The boss doesn't. We also have kids and dogs occasionally running around the office. (Yours are welcome if they don’t make too much noise.)
Need a break? Challenge your coworkers to a game of ping pong or foosball. You can even take a nap if you're dragging and just need 30 minutes of shut-eye to be productive again. Or take a walk through the Village of Shorewood, which we all do from time to time.