A beautiful, easy-to-use website is great. But if no one can find it, it’s kind of missing the point.
If you want people to find your organization, your site needs to show up on Google, Bing and Yahoo. SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of making your website search engine “friendly” so it appears in results when users search for keywords related to your organization or products.
Cost Efficient Results
SEO requires research and detailed content. However, unlike SEM (search engine marketing) campaigns, it doesn’t cost any money directly, but can provide results lasting for months or years.
The Northwoods Process
Our Google-certified search specialists use the latest search criteria and technologies to deliver quality results, improving search result placement and rankings.
While each campaign is unique, there are common elements to our process, including:
- Competitive Analysis: We analyze your competitors’ rankings and search campaigns, identifying opportunities to enhance your site.
- Keyword Research: Our research process uncovers which keywords and phrases will bring qualified traffic to your site.
- Meta Data Development: Meta data are code snippets displayed on search engine result pages. Strong meta data can enhance click-through-rates and boost visits. We make recommendations optimized for your site.
- Technical SEO: Technical SEO focuses on indexation, robots.txt files and canonicalization to boost rankings and results.
- Directory Submissions: Our experts submit key sections of your website to appear within major online and niche directories.
- Content and Navigation Enhancements: We focus on ways to enhance your navigational structure to make it more search friendly.
In addition to recommendations, our measurement services track your progress as well as recommendations you can use to continue to increase rankings.
Conducting a Local SEO Audit: A Whitepaper
Whether you’re just getting started with local SEO or beefing up your current efforts, these tips will help you conduct a local SEO audit.