Date & LocationTuesday, May 14th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
11:45 a.m. - Noon - Check-in and free refreshments
Noon - 1:00 p.m - Session Presentation, Q&A
Learn how the CCPA could impact your business.
On January 1st, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act will go into effect.
This new legislation will impact how digital marketers and webmasters think about how they collect, use and store personal data. Northwoods’ experts will walk you through the particulars of the law, outline who is impacted, how it pertains to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and provide tips on how you should prepare now!
- What is the CCPA?
- Am I impacted by this legislation?
- How can I be prepared for this change?
- How does this impact Analytics/Marketing Automation tools?
- CCPA vs GDPR
- Tools I can use to help me be compliant
Who Should Attend
- Compliance officers
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone who collects personal data via the web