Develop a cohesive approach that drives engagement and generates leads
We’ll show you how to use data driven insights, such as Google Analytics metrics and social media data, to develop content that boosts traffic, drives engagement and generates leads. Our step-by-step approach will help you craft organized, integrated, modern content and digital marketing strategies for your organization so you can drive users to your site and keep them coming back.
- The connections among SEO, content, and social media in the digital landscape
- How to generate leads with your content strategy
- Should you add a blog to your site and become a thought leader?
- Research methods for finding topics of real interest to your users
- Ways to distribute and amplify your message
- How to measure success
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturing marketers, marketing teams, and webmasters
- Project managers
- Data analysts
This program is part of Northwoods' Digital Marketing for Manufacturers Learning Series - a series of workshops and webinars offered throughout October. Learn more.