Date & LocationThursday, October 17th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
8:15 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Check-in
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Session Presentation, Q&A
Develop an effective digital marketing strategy.
An effective digital strategy for manufacturers integrates multiple aspects of digital marketing, such as social media, paid advertising, search engine marketing, and more, into one, cohesive plan. In this complimentary workshop, learn how to gather the data you need to kick start your organization’s digital marketing strategy and drive leads.
- The purpose of a digital marketing strategy
- How to set realistic digital marketing and conversion goals
- What resources are needed to develop a digital marketing strategy
- How to integrate your digital marketing strategy into your overall business objectives
- Why and how to implement key digital marketing tactics like SEO, social media, content marketing, SEM, and Google Analytics
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturing marketers, marketing teams, and webmasters
- Project managers
- Data analysts
This program is part of Northwoods' Digital Marketing for Manufacturers Learning Series - a series of workshops and webinars offered throughout October. Learn more.