Understand what manufacturers need to succeed on social media
Crafting a social media strategy for the manufacturing space can be challenging. Many companies focus solely on gathering likes and creating posts without first developing a solid strategy to base these tactics on. And unfortunately, their results suffer. Instead of focusing on numbers, learn how to develop a social media strategy that works in conjunction with your other marketing efforts by boosting website traffic, engaging with the right prospects, and gaining leads.
- How to build strategic roadmap for success
- Which platforms are worth the time and effort for manufacturers
- How to plan, market, and measure results
- Ways to integrate social into your overall marketing mix
- The latest in social trends for manufacturers
Who Should Attend
- Business owners, directors, and managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams
- Communications and PR pros
- Anyone who manages social media pages, profiles, and channels for a manufacturer
- Product managers
This program is part of Northwoods' Digital Marketing for Manufacturers Learning Series - a series of workshops and webinars offered throughout October. Learn more.