Understand what non-profits need to succeed on social media
Non-profits are typically very active in the social media space, but crafting a successful strategy can be challenging. Many organizations focus solely on gathering likes and creating posts without first developing a solid strategy to base these tactics on. And unfortunately, their results suffer. Instead of focusing on numbers, learn how to develop a social media strategy that works in conjunction with your other marketing efforts by boosting website traffic, engaging with donors, and gaining leads.
- How to build strategic roadmap for success
- Which platforms are worth the time and effort for non-profits
- How to plan, market, and measure results
- Ways to integrate social into your overall marketing mix
- The latest in social trends
Who Should Attend
- Non-profit marketing directors, managers, and marketing teams
- Public relations and communications directors and teams
- Executive directors
- Non-profit social media managers and coordinators
This program is part of Northwoods' Digital Marketing for Non-Profits Learning Series - a series of workshops and webinars offered throughout November. Learn more.