Privacy laws like GDPR, ePrivacy and CCPA require you to inform website visitors about the data you’re collecting through your website and to give them the ability to choose what they want to share – including opting out of data collection altogether.
If your company markets to businesses or consumers in the EU, you’re no doubt already complying with GDPR; but, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is right around the corner, taking effect on January 1, 2020. If you do business in California and meet certain requirements, you must comply with this law. Are you ready?
Make Online Compliance Easy by Streamlining Cookie Consent
Northwoods partners with CookiePro by OneTrust to make cookie consent easy.
CookiePro was built specifically to help you achieve and maintain compliance with both current and future privacy laws and regulations, quickly and easily.
With a single tool, you can:
- scan your site for cookie usage
- generate a front-end banner that matches your site’s look and feel
- block cookies to respect prior visitor consent
- collect cookie preferences
- record visitor consent
- create your cookie notice
- develop an audit trail
CookiePro is easy to set up and maintain, and it scales with your business needs.
Request a Demo
Let us show you how quick and easy it can be to meet both current and future online privacy regulations. Request a CookiePro demo today!
Flexible Options to Meet Your Needs
Northwoods gives you the option of managing the CookiePro tool yourself, or we can handle online set-up and management for you*. We can help with:
- Initial tool set-up
- Banner styling
- Ongoing tool management
* Online compliance is just one component of privacy laws. Consult with your in-house legal counsel to understand all privacy law requirements, both online and off.