Remain compliant with new privacy regulations.
The General Data Protection Regulation, or, GDPR, will go in to effect on May 25, 2018, influencing how data from consumers in the European Union is managed and saved. This regulation will impact businesses worldwide, as cookie data and IP addresses from site visitors from the EU will need to be given as much security protection as social security numbers and personal addresses. What can manufacturers do to prepare? Our webinar will cover what this new regulation means for manufacturers, both those located within the EU and internationally, and the steps needed to guarantee your business stays compliant.
- Why the GDPR is being put in place
- How the GDPR will impact manufacturers
- How to check if your current manufacturer website is compliant with the new regulations
- What steps manufacturers should take to become compliant
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturing & distribution business owners, managers
- Marketing directors & marketing teams
- Website managers & staff