What you need to know.
On January 1st, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act will go into effect.
This new legislation will impact how digital marketers and webmasters think about how they collect, use and store personal data. Northwoods’ experts will walk you through the particulars of the law, outline who is impacted, how it pertains to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and provide tips on how you should prepare now!
- What is the CCPA?
- Am I impacted by this legislation?
- How can I be prepared for this change
- How does this impact Analytics/Marketing Automation tools?
- CCPA vs GDPR
- Tools I can use to be compliant
Who Should Attend
- Compliance officers
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone who collects personal data via the web