Improve usability for all of your site visitors
If web accessibility hasn't been on your radar, now is the time to make it a priority. Websites built with accessibility in mind can improve usability for everyone and enhance user experience for all - thereby building brand loyalty and encouraging conversions. And with a growing number of accessibility-related lawsuits across a variety of industries, it's far cheaper and easier to remediate an inaccessible website on your own timeline, rather than one imposed upon you.
Join us to learn more about the WCAG 2.1 AA compliance guidelines and find out what steps you can proactively take to make your website accessible.
- Why accessibility matters
- Who needs to be involved within your organization
- Why you should be proactive about making your site(s) accessible
- Web accessibility best practices and examples
- How to meet WCAG 2.1 AA standards (from audit to remediation)
Who Should Attend
- Digital Marketing Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Coordinators
- Business Owners