Make your non-profit website easy for visitors to use.
At Northwoods, we have years of experience in making successful non-profit websites. Non-profit websites need to offer more than a corporate site. The users need to feel the purpose of the organization and then feel called to action. This session shares the techniques and best practices that non-profit organizations should be applying to their websites.
- How to manage online donations and event registrations
- Discover what content is most important for users
- Ways to help visitors quickly find what they need on your web site
- How to build affinity with new audiences to foster support
Who Should Attend
- Non-profit leaders, directors, managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams
- Anyone who owns, manages or works on a non-profit website