Date & LocationThursday, February 14th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
8:15 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Check-in
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Session Presentation, Q&A
Join us and learn the basics of Google Analytics
This powerful website tracking tool helps measure your online marketing and website effectiveness. Google Analytics provides valuable data on website traffic, keywords, most visited pages, trends and more to assist in your marketing and communications planning.
In this introductory session, we highlight the main areas and make them easy to understand.
We'll show you how to use Google Analytics tools to evaluate:
- Where in the world and where on the web your visitors come from
- How many users visit your site more than once
- How visitors find your site
- How long users stick around
- Which pages your users especially like
- How to use your website and analytics to increase visits and conversions
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Using results to inform marketing plans
- Knowledge of the most popular Google Analytics reporting, tracking and analysis tools
"Excellent pacing, well documented, great information - very knowledgeable instructor, very fast session."
- "Easy to follow, broke down technical terms nicely."
- "I really liked the live looks as well as the detailed booklet I could take home."
- "Best part of the workshop: making a very difficult subject seem less intimidating. "
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of how visitors interact with their website