Date & LocationTuesday, March 19th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
11:45 a.m. - Noon - Check-in and free refreshments
Noon - 1:00 p.m - Session Presentation, Q&A
Learn how to use Titan CMS to easily manage your website’s content.
The full-featured, yet flexible and intuitive Titan content management system serves a broad range of clients, including the City of Milwaukee, Briggs & Stratton Corporation, the Medical College of Wisconsin, Pactiv, ManpowerGroup, and hundreds of other large and small organizations.
“Content management" refers to features that allow all of the information on a web site to be dynamically maintained by non-technical users, and to be viewed and published based on the user's password/login.
*If you would like to learn more about hands-on, in-depth training on Titan CMS, see our training options here.
- Dramatically improve accuracy and timeliness of web-based information while reducing update and maintenance time.
- Support a company-wide “one version of the truth” by sharing specific content across multiple sites and maintaining that content in one place.
- Greatly simplify the process of updating website content, and allow content editors to preview their changes in real-time.
- Allow a large number of non-technical staffers to easily become authors/editors and "own" their content instead of submitting change-requests to the webmaster.
- Allow the webmaster and other managers to delegate day-to-day content management tasks while maintaining approve/publish privileges.
- Quickly add pages, interactive forms, event calendars and many other new features to your website without the assistance of programmers.