Get the most out of your WordPress website.
WordPress is an open-source content management system that has millions of themes and plugins available for everyone to use. While WordPress continues to be a popular way to build dynamic websites, it is going through massive changes. In this workshop, we will help you make sense of the new options, including Gutenberg, and provide recommendations on how to get the most out of your WordPress website.
- The difference between a theme, page builder, and how Gutenberg fits into the mix
- How to vet a plugin before you install in on your website
- Recommendations of what plugins your website should already be using
- How to update your WordPress Plugins and Theme
- How to improve your WordPress website's speed & why it's important
- The benefits of using child themes
Who Should Attend
- Business owners, directors, managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams
- Anyone who owns, manages or works on a WordPress website
- Anyone considering a WordPress redesign