Date & LocationTuesday, April 9th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
11:45 a.m. - Noon - Check-in and free refreshments
Noon - 1:00 p.m - Session Presentation, Q&A
Measure the web metrics that matter.
Your website is live - congratulations!
Now it's time to make sure all your hard work will pay off. And the best way to do that is make sure you're measuring all the things that matter.
In this workshop, we'll discuss the steps you need to take after you launch.
- Setting up your Google Analytics account, if you haven't already
- Setting or updating the goals in your Google Analytics account
- Getting synced up with Google Search Console
- Getting set up with Google Tag Manager
- Setting up the events you want to track
- Making sure your redirects are in place
- Setting up a 404 page
- Updating your XML sitemap, and more!
Who Should Attend
- Business owners, directors, managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams