Date & LocationTuesday, July 30th
Northwoods Web Solutions
1572 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
11:45 a.m. - Noon - Check-in and free refreshments
Noon - 1:00 p.m - Session Presentation, Q&A
Measure the web metrics that matter.
Your new website is live - congratulations!
Now it's time to make sure all of your hard work pays off. And the best way to do so is to make sure you're measuring the things that matter most.
Join us to learn about the steps you need to take after you launch.
Note: Prior Google Analytics experience is recommended prior to attending this program.
- Importance of setting up 301 redirects
- Making sure your GA set-up reflects the new site (Events / Goals / e-commerce funnel, etc.)
- Two tools for a site audit
- Updating your XML site map and your robots.txt file
- Updating your Google Ads
- Heatmaps and user testing
Who Should Attend
- Business owners, directors, managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams